Laurel Run Cabin
Laurel Run Cabin overlooks Laurel Run in sleepy Halterman Hollow. Rest on the front porch and let the calming sounds of the water wash your cares away. Enjoy the gazebo for outdoor dining and take a stroll on the 700 acres of beauty that are part of Riven Rock Farm. Perfect for a couple or an individual looking for peace and quiet, the cabin offers an efficiency kitchen, bathroom with shower and queen size bed. Located five miles from Monterey, we provide convenience to town along with the unique country experience of Highland county.
$75.00 per night, double occupancy, plus 5.3% VA state tax and 2% Lodging tax ($80.48), no smoking, no pets, Two night minimum, check-in 3:00 pm, check-out 12:00 noon. Payment in full, is required two weeks prior to your stay. Cancellations are without penalty with 14 days prior notice (30 days for Maple Festival). We accept personal checks, cash or credit cards.
Cancellations with less than 7 days notice, (14 days for Maple Festival) we will refund any night we are able to rent the cottage to other guests. If we are unable to rent the cottage to other guests, there will be no refund. The cabin is available March 1st through October 31st.
Feel free to contact us if you have any cabin questions, either by email or by phone at 540-474-3022 or 804-840-1057.
What we provide at the cabin:
- A/C for summer and baseboard heat for cooler days.
- Keurig gourmet coffee/tea brewing system with assorted K-cups provided
- Small refrigerator
- Two burner hot plate
- Fully stocked kitchen with dishes, pots, pans, utensils, cups and glasses
- Towels, washcloths, sheets and pillows
- Retractable clothsline
- Gas grill
- Charcoal grill
- BBQ utensils
- XM satellite radio
- We have a TV that plays DVDs and have an assortment of DVDs for your use
- IPOD docking station with adaptors
- Books, magazines, puzzles and other games
- Telephone for local and emergency calls